maandag 2 mei 2011

Micha is Making Money While He Sleeps!

Heya all!
I just figured out how to earn money without doing anything! Wow, I must admit, it almost sound like I want to get you to buy something very dubious, which promises to make you rich when you sleep. Even though what I am going to talk about, will make you rich when you sleep, it is only for RA students ;-). Too sad for all those readers wishing they found a nice way to earn some money in the summer... Anyway, during the summer holiday a lot of RA students are simply not in their room. During summer, however, there is also the MCTS and a UU (Universiteit Utrecht) Summer School program. Both take place in Middelburg. Students attending these programs need a room. And that is where we come into the picture, as students not using their room, why don't we  sublet our room to a summer student, and earn some money? To be honest I don't know why I shouldn't, therefore I also signed up ;-). The summer student is going to stay here for almost a month. This is absolutely no problem for me since I will be away for 2 months in the summer holiday (when I have the final plans I will of course share them with you guys ;-) ). Thus for current students, and future students: subletting your room is the easiest way of earning some money, whilst being on a holiday!
My name is Micha, I am a first year student focussing on anthropology and sociology.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten