dinsdag 17 mei 2011

Micha and the Last Week

My last blog post was dedicated to making money through doing nothing. Or as they call it: “making money when you sleep”, well if you take that sentence very literal, I wouldn't have earned as much money as I would have liked to. Which can be translated to: I want to sleep...
The last week of the semester is beginning, something I hardly noticed until yesterday when I ordered my train tickets for my holiday. Another time I will tell you about my holiday, however, the last weeks of semester are for a lot of people here synonymous with not so much sleep, and a lot of work.

Compared to last semester I am actually doing great now. Last semester I somehow managed to stay up till 2 at night working, most of the days. This semester that habit has changed drastically. Through a bit more efficient planning, I stayed up only once until 2. Which can also be explained through the fact that it was pre-election night, which lasted quite long. However this pattern of super-early sleeping (compared to last semester) is starting to fall apart. Past Monday I stayed up until 3 am working on a paper due on Tuesday. Not something I prefer doing, most of the times I like to have finished them way before so I have all the time to think about how great it is to be done with it ;-). However this time it was inevitable. Next week it might be similar, for next week I've got a huge amount of homework. The last  week will be a continuous period of time dedicated to homework! Which definitely makes me look forward to my summer holiday.
My name is Micha, I am a first year student focussing on anthropology and sociology.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten