maandag 21 maart 2011

Alyssia and the Exchange Applications

It’s almost midterm break! However, this does mean that there are lot of midterm exams right now… Last week I had two, this week another two. Unfortunately, other stuff keeps popping up as well. Gosh, sometimes it’s just really annoying! However, good stuff’s happening too!
I am busy with getting my stuff together for my exchange to Nebraska, USA next semester. By stuff, I mean forms. LOTS of forms. Applications, bank forms, grade transcripts, the whole thing. So enough to take my mind of things ;) As you can see below, I already received my UNK t-shirt! Very proud, haha ;)
The weather here’s getting better as well! Lots of sun, not much wind (which is rare) and no rain (*knocks on wood*)! So a trip to the beach is definitely coming up soon.
See you next time!
Alyssia
My name is Alyssia and I am a nineteen-year-old second year student. I do an interdepartmental major in Psychology, Cognitive Science and Life Sciences.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten