donderdag 31 maart 2011

Micha and the Flying Time

It has been a while but I have gone back to blogging again. I am now in my second semester. After a very very long winterbreak (6 weeks) we have finally started school again, and we are already on 1/3rd of the semester again. Time flies when you are having fun! :-). Or being busy.

I am, at the moment, treasurer of SARA (Society Association RA). At the same time I am trying to be an active member of PhoRA (Photography Committee), I also help filming for the CampusNews and at the same time I am also trying to write this blog. This means that I have a lot to do. From making budget proposals, organising meetings, to making films and taking pictures. This ofcourse all a whole lot of fun to do, so I don't mind at all. However sometimes you just don't have time enough to do it all.

For example this week with a stats exam, a paper and a presentation. This is sometimes quite difficult but so far I am managing just fine. That is also one of my tips for new students, just get into one or more committees and have some fun! Through committees you meet a lot of people but you can also do some fun stuff you would otherwise do on your own, for example taking pictures. Student life is not only studying and hanging out with friends but also being active in your community.

Adios and see you next time!



My name is Micha, I am a first year student focussing on anthropology and sociology.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten