donderdag 24 maart 2011

Micha, Pictures, Movies and Spring Break!

Yay! Is the only thing I can say.
Besides that it rhymes it is also true, thanks to the new blog I can now finally put video's and pictures in my blog :-). So let's start of with a picture.

It's Spring break, I have been home since Saturday. This morning I had to print some papers, buy some markers and paint. Some basic household chores. Because tomorrow I am going back home to Middelburg. However in between all the chores I managed to go out and take some pictures. It is really beautiful weather to take pictures in the early morning, this morning was even better thanks to all the fog. This picture is one of the products of this.

Yes, Spring break is indeed the ideal time to catch up with all chores. It is also a week of well deserved rest though. After some weeks of hard working it is always nice to have the chance to sleep as long as you want, and all other things you want to do. This doesn't mean that you don't have the chance to do these stuff during the semester. You have quite some spare time (depending on the situation) for other stuff as well. For example, last week, after some searching through the internet I ran across this video:

It's a short video about a guy who has only 5 minutes to live. I can recommend you to press the play button and watch it till the end ;-) it is a very impressing yet depressing film. It kind of set me on the thought of making my own short movie, I am thinking about that right now. I'll let you guys know when I know some more.

Micha

My name is Micha, I am a first year student focussing on anthropology and sociology.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten