vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Lisa: You want a piece of me

...or not. But you'll get a minimum of ten pieces of me anyway. Let's try to properly introduce myself. After all I want you to return to this blog, and this seems more likely if you know who-the-heck is writing this:
Know thyself, the Oracle of Delphi said, so they did in The Matrix, and now I do this for the Roosevelt Academy student blog, so finally I gave in and tried, hoping that there would be a lot more to me than there is to me.
I am glittery, inquisitive, whimsical, a film-admirer and literature-lover, cute, young-at-heart while actually still not so old in age, lavish, silly, sometimes I’m funny, shiny, pretty darn hot (in my vivid imagination), cheerful, sunny, joyful, only a little depressed when I’m sad,
I surrender to the strawberry ice-cream, eloquently nonsensical, so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying – or maybe just quoting Oscar Wilde too often, nocturnal, I like strawberries, penguins and soap bubbles but not at the same time,  trallalla, formidable, rainbows are more awesome in London and Paris, Smiley Fries make me grin and Disneyland makes me sing, hanging out in the fancy bars with the boys who can play guitar, toodeloo, cosmopolitan, I want everything I’ve ever seen in the movies, curious and curiouser, James McAvoy’s second wife-to-be, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, rare limited edition, oh shucks!, I am not what you think I am – I am GOLDEN: simply me, Lisa Theresa.
Here we go. This is My Life as Lisa and from now on you will be updated live from Middelburg about it. Back to the studio!
My name is Lisa Theresa Kölle, I'm a Theatre&Media Studies Student, minoring in Statistics merely for the sake of insanity. I am a second year at Roosevelt Academy and apart from work in other committees head of the Campus News Project (www.ra-campusnews.webs.com).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten