donderdag 24 maart 2011

Bart wonders: To run or not to run

After this mid-term break the elections for the boards of student bodies at RA will be there. Besides a bit of work, visiting some friends and finding a job for the summer break the main thing on my mind was whether I should run for a board position or not.
The RASA, AAC, HAC and RA council all depend on students actively participating and making sure the coming years at RA will be as much fun as they were last year. It would be great to help out in one of those councils. But which one, what position, do I have time for that, what about campaigning, do I have to put up poster with my face all over RA?
Keep watching the RA blog for the result of this conundrum.

Bart, class of 2013, is a Science major. Besides his courses in Mathematics, Earth Science and Politics he enjoys running, swimming, cycling, playing guitar, hanging out with friends and an occasional party.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten