maandag 11 april 2011

My Life as Lisa: Get involved and vote!

The Election GA is coming up – and there is still space to walk and breathe in the corridors of our university buildings. A year ago we were literally buried with campaign posters. It was so crazy, we got anti-election-poster-posters, photographed the insanity and got sweet but firm warnings in newsletters to please keep at least one tree of the rain forest alive.
What the reason for this was, I do not know. I don’t think it is a lack of passion and interest in the candidates (luckily). Maybe there was something especially stimulating in the air last year (literally: the amount of weddings and engagements also seems significantly higher than in 2011).
However, this calmed down attitude had a great influence on me and made me actually go to the pre-election night. The quality of the speeches positively surprised me and my heart is genuinely set on fire for some candidates. I will not blur out my preferences now because I do not find that very fair – but I want to wish all candidates the best of luck and I am curious what the elections on Tuesday will bring.
Are you still undecided who to vote for? Recap on the candidates with the Campus News Election Special for Spring 2011:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNSTvLo0Q30


Lisa Theresa is a 2nd year Theatre&Media Student, minoring in Statistics merely for the sake of insanity. Currently she is wondering of who will win the elections and pondering on who to vote for.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten