maandag 11 april 2011

Yemisi and the Wrecking of Nerves

Hey People...

It has been a while has it not? well I guess things got pretty rough towards the end of last semester concerning my health but hey... it is the 11th of April and compared to then I am doing very okay!!
Hopefully things have been going well with you all? Last semester ended well? This semester went by extremely fast and in a matter of weeks we will be done.
For now whats the news? THE ELECTIONS! and I am running for the Faculty Advisor position within the AAC. For those that have not seen my poster yet here
it is:

I have a lot to offer and I really hope I win so I can accomplish my goals. Tonight is the pre-election speech of one minute at the Barrel building. So much to say in such little time: i will just introduce myself and mention my goals shortly. The election is on Tuesday the 12th at the GA. I have two competitors and they are nice people but it is a race and I am going all in with the hope that I reach the finish line first. Root for me will you?
I will be back every week at least once or twice like I used to last semester! Once again : I am back and sorry I have been away for long.
This is just to Alert you all on the Elections and to share my anxiety and joy with you all. Run with me to the finish line: you and I will both be glad.

Have a lovely evening everyone. Hopefully see you at Barrel and of course

Be Smupid!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten