maandag 22 augustus 2011

Bart: Summer Break is Over, IntRAweek Starts

Three months later the break is almost over. After a quick holiday visit to the French Alps I got back in Middelburg. What to do… I had a job here, so that kept me busy for a while. But still, absolutely no classes, no homework, no papers, it had been a while. Luckily there were more people in Middelburg to hang out with, and with nice beach days, a few visits home, dinners and parties time goes by really quick.
So quick that intraweek is about to start. New people have moved in last weeks, and I realized that that was me a year ago, strange feeling… New students generally means parties, and that is basically what has been going on the weekend before intRAweek. Lots of new people to meet, and remember the names of.
For this intRAweek I signed up to be a parent, but so did a lot of other people, so I was not picked this year. But I can still help out in intRAweek, because I will be a godparent and can help organize the activities. No idea what they will be, since this RASA board is very good at keeping things secret, so I guess I will find that out coming week. Exciting!
Bart, class of 2013, is a Science major. Besides his courses in Mathematics, Earth Science and Politics he enjoys running, swimming, cycling, playing guitar, hanging out with friends and an occasional party.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten